- Implemented a mass communication service to reliably communicate with owners, sending 77 email campaigns with an average 75% engagement rate
- Crafted and engineered a Hologram & QR Code Verification System, responsible for 5,000+ scans/year (utilized during peak summer months)
- Designed, marketed, and sold $5K of merchandise for a community fundraiser
- Established and managed the procedures + databases for processing nearly 1,000 ownership profile changes, resulting in a 62% increase in reliable communication channels
- Served as a point-of-contact between the Board, employees, owners, and property management, handling 700+ support inquiries over a 3-year span
Jay Sella — Webmaster + Point-of-Contact [Volunteer]
Middlesex Beach Association
A Homeowners Association for a private community on the Eastern Shore with 250 properties.
↳ Webmaster + Communications Officer [Volunteer]
When I assumed control of the HOA's website, it was not intuitive and difficult to navigate. I set out to build a brand new website while prioritizing the most commonly seeked information, while prioritizing the most commonly seeked information. Today, it is one of the most robust HOA websites in the area.
↳ Designed + Sold Products [Fundraiser]
To enliven community spirit and generate revenue to lower HOA fees, I designed and sold Middlesex Beach-themed apparel, umbrellas, and beach accessories.
We initially faced challenges from a limited digital presence and uncertain demand. I transformed this into an opportunity and developed a website to showcase our products, offer product reservations, and communicate with our community. The website was built in PHP with a MySQL database backend for inventory management. Responsible for communications, I also connected with potential customers over a dedicated email and through Chatra, a live chat service.